Sunday 28th May 2017 – Save the date!
Love yoga and curious about taking the next step into yoga teacher training? Come along to the open day on Sunday 28th May; It may just be the first step in many to come 🙂
Reasons you might come to the open day:
- Get a feel for the space and our teachings
- Practice with like-minded people
- Have your questions about teacher training answered
- Meet Celia – our principal teacher trainer
- You’re curious about teacher training
- You have concerns about age/ability/time/other concerns
- You’re not sure you want to teach at the end of the course
- You’d love a gift for signing up on the day 🙂
Whatever your reasons, we’d love to meet you!
Whether you wish to teach, or simply deepen your practice and understanding, yoga study is a highly rewarding path of growth that we encourage you to take.
Sunday 28th May 2017
8am – 9:15am free class & chat with Celia Roberts
Upper Brookfield Retreat
How to book?
Click here to reserve your free place.
We very much hope to see you there!