That’s right, we are EXTENDING the early bird offer for the graduate certificate in yoga therapy throughout January 2015.
Book before 21st January to receive $250 off the course (payment plans and upfront payments included).
Are you a yoga teacher wishing to deepen your study of yoga? YIMI offers an Australian Association of Yoga Therapists (AAYT) certified graduate certificate in Yoga Therapy course that will equip you with the skills to begin practicing Yoga Therapy with clients immediately.
Yoga Therapy is an emerging field in the health industry and along with Mindfulness-based education programs are becoming widely used in the therapeutic professional setting. Yoga Therapy aims to treat patients on all levels, from rehabilitation to maintenance of general health and physical well-being, with the science of yoga.
YIMI have teamed up with exceptional teachers to deliver the graduate certificate in yoga therapy providing you with the best knowledge in a not-to-be-missed course.
Find out more about our Yoga Therapy team here, or click on each teacher to read more. Our highly qualified and experience teachers include:
- Yoga therapist and senior teacher Celia Roberts
- Physiotherapist and yoga teacher Tom Barton
- Yoga therapist and senior teacher Craig Smith
- Yoga therapist, senior teacher & vice president of Yoga Australia Leanne Davis
- Psychosomatic therapist Ken Warren
- Ayurvedic practitioner and councillor Versha Narotam
- Senior teacher and Ayurvedic practitioner Radhika Randall