Come and join us at Zama Yoga Toowong for a full day of Yoga, Ayurveda, meditation, massage and more!
If you’re thinking about yoga teacher training or yoga therapy it will be a wonderful opportunity to come and meet our principal teachers and have a chat about any of the courses we offer here at YIMI. From the bottom of our hearts we truly believe the study of yoga to be an experience you will always thank yourself for.
Whether you wish to teach, or simply deepen your practice and understanding, yoga study is a path of growth we encourage you to take.
Saturday 9th August 2014
- 7am-8am: hot vinyasa yoga*
- 8:15am -9:15am: hot power yoga*
- 9:30am – 10:30am: barre beats*
- 10:45am – 11:15am: Meditation with Celia Roberts
- 11:15am – 12pm: Massage with Samantha Lindsay-German (Massage and Thai massage partner work)
- 12:15pm – 1 pm: Ayurveda and eating for your Dosha (with lunch at an extra cost)
- 1pm – 1:30pm Becoming a Yoga Teacher with Celia Robert
- 1:45pm – 2:15pm: Yoga Nidra with Nicole Loxley (please bring a blanket with you to this workshop)
- 3pm: hot hatha yoga*
*Please feel welcome to stay for yoga classes. These are part of the regular Zama Yoga schedule; no bookings are necessary but you will need to buy a class pass through the Zama Yoga website or at the studio on the day. All other sessions are free of charge but you must book your place in each session. Just head to the classes tab on the link provided and click on the 9th August to see all the sessions on offer.